At Baric Law, our personal injury attorneys are aggressive advocates for victims committed to obtaining the compensation victims and their loved ones deserve. Our passion is preserving the rights, livelihood, and well-being of victims and their families. If you sustained injuries in an accident, we can help with high-end, communicative, transparent, and personalized representation.
As a full-service trial law firm, we have carefully cultivated a practice culture of relentless work and collaboration among our team and with our clients. No personal injury case is too big or too small. We can help with all accident and injury claims, including:
- Car Accidents: Car collisions are the leading cause of accidental injuries and personal injury claims. If a car crash hurt you or a loved one, always contact a lawyer before providing a statement to an insurance adjuster.
- Bicycle Accidents: Cyclists have a right to the road. However, people driving vehicles often neglect their safety when sharing the road with bikes. If a bike accident hurt you or a loved one, you need an attorney to get the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle crashes often result in catastrophic, life-altering injuries to riders. Unfortunately, injured motorcyclists face unique challenges in the claims process after an accident. You need a personal injury lawyer to help navigate this complicated process.
- Truck Accidents: People driving large trucks do not always operate their vehicles in a safe, cautious manner, which can cause significant injury. If you were involved in a truck accident, you need a lawyer to help, whether you are dealing with an individual or an entire trucking company.
- Defective Products: Product manufacturers, sellers, and distributors have a legal obligation to ensure the goods they provide are reasonably safe. If a dangerous product harmed you or a loved one, you may have grounds for financial compensation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: We handle all premises liability cases, including slip and fall accidents. If you slip and fall on someone’s property, you can hold a business or property owner liable due to negligence.
- Catastrophic Injuries: If you or a loved one have sustained catastrophic injuries, you deserve compensation. If you have suffered a devastating injury that resulted in long-term trauma like neck and back injuries, spinal cord injuries, and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), you deserve full financial compensation for current medical care, future medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one in an accident that should have never happened is devastating. While compensation could never make things right, you and your family deserve justice and financial support.
Proving liability and negligence
A seasoned personal injury attorney is integral to receiving justice and the compensation you deserve. Ultimately, holding a defendant and/or their insurance company legally liable for an accident requires proving fault or negligence. Proving fault or negligence involves investigating your accident and collecting and organizing all necessary evidence to prove negligence. However, understanding precisely what kind of evidence you need and how to document it requires extensive experience and training.
With unmatched experience handling complex personal injury claims, we boast connections with top experts and have inexhaustible resources at your disposal. Depending on your case, we can even consult skilled professionals, including accident reconstruction experts, to prepare a compelling case that proves fault or negligence to give you the upper hand in the courtroom. Remember: big corporations and insurers waste no time building their defense and trying to confer blame onto you. Failure to be proactive means setting yourself up to fail to receive justice or the compensation you deserve.
You deserve compensation for injuries caused by an accident.
An injury causes a significant disruption to your life and imposes a significant financial and emotional strain on your family. Ultimately, you need money to pay your bills, cover lost wages, and support your loved ones. You have the right to hold the at-fault party and their insurance carrier accountable for economic and non-economic damages. However, defendants and insurers always try to mitigate personal injury settlements and verdicts. Fortunately, our personal injury lawyers know how to obtain the largest possible recovery for our cherished clients. We care about you, your family, and your well-being, and we always go the extra mile. You may be eligible for financial compensation for:
- Vehicle repairs
- Property damage
- Emergency medical treatment
- Medical bills and related costs
- Physical therapy
- Rehabilitative care
- Loss of current/future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Physical scarring/Disfigurement
- Wrongful death
Work with us to get results.
After a severe accident, we understand the frustration, fear, stress, and confusion. The emotions you feel are often overwhelming. Unfortunately, you cannot depend on insurance companies to help with your claim. At Baric Law, we work with you every step of the way and ensure you understand all aspects of your case so you can always make well-informed strategic decisions. Our personal injury attorneys always:
- Listen to your story and answer your questions during your free consultation.
- Investigate your accident and gather the evidence you need to prove liability, including preparing medical records, lost wages statements, and more.
- Handle all paperwork and correspondence with insurance companies.
- Devise a personalized legal strategy focused entirely on obtaining justice and full financial compensation for you and your loved ones.
We will invest the attention, time, and resources into your case needed to attain the best possible results. With countless testimonials from satisfied clients and a track record of indisputable trial and courtroom success, our work speaks for itself.
Get in touch for a free consultation now!
At Baric Law, our personal injury attorneys have the expertise, training, and experience to deliver you justice. If you or your loved one sustained injuries in an accident, we can help. Get in touch now for a free, confidential initial consultation!