Irvine, CA Business & Corporate Attorneys
Baric & Associates provides an extensive range of services to assist businesses in their operations. Our experienced legal counsel is crucial in establishing new business entities, negotiating contracts, and preparing buy/sell agreements.
We work with many clients from the inception of their business, providing assistance in general business planning and the maintenance of the entity. The Firm’s services encompass all aspects of general business counseling and representation.
The involvement of our highly experienced legal counsel is a key step in ensuring the successful completion of our client’s business transactions.
- Business formation and structuring (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, General Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnerships, and Joint Ventures)
- Licensing and regulatory compliance
- Record keeping (appropriate meeting minutes, etc.)
- Entity governance
- Shareholder, partnership and stock option plan agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Contract negotiation and preparation
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Business dissolutions
- Employment and independent contractor matters
- Licensing and franchising arrangements